7/27/10

Friendship Card

Good morning everyone. I posted this card on the Just Imagine blog using the wonderful butterfly punch (#901). Love it!!!!

I picked up some inexpensive different shaped cards recently figuring I'd be able to create with them. Well, they turned out to be perfect for my butterfly punch. I simply pulled out a strip of cardstock from my stash and punched away. I stitched another piece on top and added my sentiment. I then punched some flowers from Tim Holtz's new Sizzix die and a perfect card was done in no time at all.



Supplies:
Punch: Kreaxions
Dies: Sizzix
Cardstock: Bazzill, Prima
Ink: Ranger
Other: Machine stitching

1 comment:

  1. All the colors and designs are on the spot ,I like your new technique and I'll try to make this one on coming Sunday for my special friends.......
    Plastic Card Printing
    Plastic card

    ReplyDelete