9/14/10

Justrite Stamps challenge #35

The challenge at Justrite Stamps this week is to create gift tags. Now that we are heading towards the holidays, it's the perfect time to start created holiday projects and all projects need gift tags.

I used Harmony Classic Circle Stamper II and Christmas Stamp Ensemble along with my Nestabilities. I stamped ENJOY two times with Memento red ink and die cut them with a Nestability circle die. I stamped the large phrase with Memento black ink and die it with the large Scalloped Nestability circle. Folding this is half to fit my bag, I added ENJOY to both sides.

I'm thinking this would be a great gift for someone who loves to sew or craft. Then perhaps I'll make a some with Christmas candies inside for those who have a sweet tooth or two!





Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: Justrite
Ink: Memento
Other: Buttons, cellophane bag

1 comment: