11/10/10

Journal

This time of year, I always find it handy to have a journal ready for making notes of things I have to do or things I need to do. I found this book in the local store and thought it needed a little dressing up. Using MyStampBOX stamps Colour Me Stamps, I stamped "journal" and colored them with Copic markers. I also stamped several words from the Bold Blocks set on the acrylic note cards. The punch around the edge is Martha Stewart.



And the finished journal:



Supplies:
Notebook
Stamps: MyStampBOX
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic
Cardstock: American Crafts
Pattern paper: Daisy D
Punch: Martha Stewart
Brads: Creative Impressions
Acrylic cards: Maya Road

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely journal Stephanie. Just what you need to put your christmas list in. I like that MS punch, she does do some great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea Stephanie! Love the colouring of your letters!

    ReplyDelete