4/8/13

Teddy Tag

I have doilies, tons of doilies around the house taking up space.   So today, I decided to do something different with them.  I used Globecraft & Piccolo  Embossing Powder to create this lovely backdrop for my tag.




I used Brownstone Embossing Powder and it held nicely to the doily.  Since doilies are very thin tissue, you just need to be gentle or it will tear.



The Teddy is from Vintage Teddy Flourish  and he was also covered with Brownstone Embossing Powder and then coated with Titanium White 3D Enamel Gel. 



The center bezel was also covered with Brownstone Embossing Powder and then Clear Thick Embossing Powder was added on top.  All items were adhered together with Glastique Finishing Glaze which also doubles as the  adhesive.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Now head on over to the Globecraft Blog   to see what else I've been creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment