8/24/15

Craft room wall hanging with EasyCast Casting Epoxy

Hi everyone, pop on over to the Environmental Technology blog and see how I created a fun craft room wall hanging using EasyCast Casting Epoxy.

EasyCast Casting Epoxy creates a coating (your choice of how thick or thin) that seals objects to a base - in this case my circular sign.  Since I had some room between the base and the top edge, it was the perfect sign to work with.



Because I used a lot of EasyCast Casting Epoxy, I thought it would take a long time for my piece to dry.  I was excited to find my new wall hanging was completely sealed and ready to hang in about 24 hours.  I love how it turned out.
 
Pop on over to the blog for complete instructions.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment