8/23/15

Dirty Words!!

Hi everyone.  Have you seen the wide assortment of stamps at KellyCraft?  There are some really snarky and funny stamps available - perfect when you want to give someone special "that" kind of card!!!!




I began by creating a card large enough to fit my Prima doll stamp.  I colored her with Copic Markers and then fussy cut her.  Unfortunately, the cardstock was not wide enough, so I had to improvise.  I placed a ribbon between the layers so I was able to tie the card closed. 



I added a panel of white inside, then used KellyCraft Jimbo Lojik Stamps - Set J.  This stamp set contains 6 phrases and an arrow.  I thought this phrase worked well with the card I created.

 

My doll was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Steph
 

2 comments:

  1. What a cool doll image. Perfect for your girls night out!

    ReplyDelete