12/16/15

Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 3

Hi everyone.  Christmas will be here before we know it.  Last year I blogged about last minute Christmas ideas you could make in under 30 minutes.  Well, it's that time again and I've got some new projects to share.

Welcome to day 3 of my 10 days of quick and easy Christmas projects.

Today, I've taken a bland gift bag and transformed it with paint.


Following the design, I painted the ornaments on the bag using Art Anthology's Big Dip 'o Ruby.  It adds a really nice shine to the bag.

 
Add color to white tissue paper by spritzing with Heart Colorations.

 
The transformation is complete and this bags looks so much prettier.



If you missed my previous posts, you can find them here: 
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 1
Quick and Easy Christmas Projects - Day 2



Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

1 comment: