11/12/21

Here For You with TLC Designs

 Hi everyone, DT-Steph Ackerman here and sharing a slimline card.


I've used the Slimline Multi Slider dies to create the base of my card. This die set has all the elements you need to create beautiful cards depending on the dies you choose.


The main die cuts this incredible design and since we are in the middle of fall, I placed paper from the Emerald Fall Paper Pack behind the die cut panel.  This allowed the wonderful colors to show through.


For more color, I used the center die to die cut the green panel from the Emerald Fall Paper Pack.  Stamping and coloring one of the trolls from the Troll Cricket Fun stamp set, I fussy cut her then added her to the center of the card.

4U was die cut from the Cherry on Top die set.


I die cut the center die again from white cardstock to add to the interior of the card onto which I stamped the worlds from an older stamp set - Hopping Friends.

Finally, I added some "bling" about the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment