2/22/22

Sympathy Card

 Hi everyone, I'm using some amazing stamps from Blank Page Muse.



I created the background using watercolor metallics and water.  I used 140 pound watercolor paper because it holds a lot of water without buckling.  After taping the paper down, I began adding assorted watercolors.


I used a second piece of watercolor paper on top to pick up the excess watercolors, and it also helped dry the first panel!  Then I added more colors (and smooshed the second panel on top again) until I had the look I wanted.  A quick pass with a heat gun dried both panels.


Using a Lawn Fawn die, I created the stitched background.


Matting the panel with cardstock, I added it to a top folding card.  Stamping the hearts, I fussy cut them and added them to the card, placing the die cut sentiment on top.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/

Save 15% of your Blank Page Muse orders with discount code:  BPMSteph

No comments:

Post a Comment