7/14/22

PPCF - Catherine Pooler Night in Flight Bundle

Hi everyone, Catherine Pooler is a sponsor of the Passionate Paper Creations& Friends  FB Group this weekend.  I've used the Night in Flight Bundle along with inks from the Spa Collection: Zen Garden collection.  


I inked white cardstock with assorted colors of Catherine Pooler inks from the Spa Collection.


Next I used the Capture the Flag Cover Plate Die on the inked panel.  
I also die cut it again from white cardstock.


I created the card from purple and black cardstock.   
Adhering the white frame to the card, I then reassembled the inked panels within the white frame.


I used the Night in Flight stamps and dies on left over inked paper scraps.


One of the phrases was stamped on and added to the corner.  Stickles were then added to the butterflies.
I love the contrast of the colors with the white frame.

I created another card because I wanted to use the Camping Lantern Die.


I again inked the background with several colors of inks, then stamped the phrase from the Night in Flight stamp set directly on the panel.
The lantern was die cut from assorted colors of Rinea Foiled Papers and assembled on the card.


A butterfly was added and then Stickles were placed on the lantern and the butterfly.

This was a wonderful collection to work with.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment