9/26/22

TLC Designs - Hello Matchbook Cards

Hi everyone, I'm on the TLC Designs blog with a set of matchbook cards today.



Creating the cards from gray cardstock, I cut pattern paper to fit the front, then die cut the smallest of the Daisy Frame Die for the center.
Die cutting white cardstock with the floral spray from the Tiny Vine Oval, I colored with distress inks and placed on the card.
Printing the deer, I colored it with Copic Markers and fussy cut, then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Creating a 2nd matchbook card, I added another pattern paper to the front cover.
Add a 2nd floral spray from the Tiny Vine Oval.
Using the Kittens Gem stamp set, I stamped and colored one of the cats with Copic Markers before fussy cutting.



Add white cardstock inside the cards.
Stamp flowers and sentiment from both stamp sets and color.
Add a portion of the stencil along the left side of the deer's panel.

Hello was die cut from the Rosie Sentiment Die.
The small flowers added to both cards were die cut from the Oval Lily Die.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment