10/1/22

Happy Fall with Scor Pal

Hi everyone, it's a new month and the challenge on the Scor-Pal blog is to create anything you want, just be sure it includes more than one score.

This month, I wanted to create a brick wall using my Scor-Pal. 


Create a grid-like panel randomly across the panel.
Flip the panel and rescore.


I inked over the scored lines with brown ink to give them dimension.
Then I inked around the panel with brown and blue inks.


I stamped Fairy Hugs' Ania's Tree on both sides of the brick wall.
Then I stamped and fussy cut 2 Fairy Hugs' Pumpkin Stacks, coloring them with distress inks.
Using TLC Designs Dies, I die cut grass and leaves and placed them around the pumpkins.



Creating a card from Kraft cardstock, I scored 1/4" around the front panel.


The panel was added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


The sentiment was added to the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. A very pretty card, love the background. Looks fantastic. Thank you for the inspiration...
    Lots of love from Isia xx

    ReplyDelete