11/3/22

BPM - Winter Guardian Tag

 Hi everyone, I'm using some amazing stamps from Blank Page Muse.


Stamps:  Winter Guardian


I began by stamping the Winter Guardian.
This is a beautiful stamp - she is very detailed.  
I chose to color her with Copic Markers in various shades of purple.


Next, I inked a large tag with various shades of purple inks.
Once dry, I stamped the Large Script Background across the tag, as well as on the purple oval.  It really creates some great dimension.


Assembling the tag, I placed several items from the Masquerade Ephemera Pack under the image.


To finish I added some die cut words and ribbon with sweet bow using the Bowdabra.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/

Save 15% of your Blank Page Muse orders with discount code:  BPMSteph

No comments:

Post a Comment