2/11/23

Fairy Hugs LOVE

 Sharing a new Fairy Hugs project today.  Stamps available at Fairy Stamper.


Fairy Hugs stamps:  Fairy Couple


Valentine's Day is near.  
Finding a LOVE word, I began by covering the word with a paper towel using mod  podge.  
I wanted some dimension and the paper towel did just that.


Once dry, I sanded the edges to remove the excess paper towels.
Next I painted with assorted colors of paint.
Once the paint dried, I then used spray inks to add more color.




The Fairy Poem was stamped randomly about the word.


Fairy Couple and Amia were stamped in black ink, embossed and fussy cut.
Copic Markers were used to color the wings.
Roses and butterflies were added to the word.
I finished by adding assorted tickets, clothes pins, keys, metal objects and gems to the word.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment: