7/31/12

Joy

Check out my latest post at thePapertemptress.    These papers are gorgeous!!!!

Using my Scor-pal to get the perfect dimensions, I used Chocolate Truffle and Baronial Ivory to create a gate fold card.



I began by embossing the front flaps of my card. I’ll let you in on a secret – the embossing folder was too large to use so I ended up flattening one of my flaps when I embossed the other – so annoying!!!  But when I looked at the pattern, I liked the effect, so I flattened the other side after I embossed it. You still get the embossed effect as well as the textured look, but the embossed areas are now flat.



I created a smaller panel from Baronial Linen and some pattern paper. I die cut a large label and 3 circles for the center. I stamped JOY on the top circle which I added with foam adhesives for dimension.

The interior of the card also uses Baronial Linen. I love how this paper is strong enough to withstand anything I want to do to it.



Thanks for stopping by today.

Supplies:
Cardstock:  thePapertemptress
Pattern paper:  Webster's Pages
Stamps: Hero Arts, Inkadinkadoo
Dies: Spellbinders
Ink: Clearsnap
Embossing: Cuttlebug




No comments:

Post a Comment