10/18/17

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi everyone, I'm excited to share that Rinea has paired with Pink and Main this month.  Pink and Main offers amazing products including stamps and coordinating dies.

I have paired Rinea's Ebony/Ebony Star Struck Foiled Paper and Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with Pink and Main's Autumn Blessings stamp set and coordinating dies.


I stamped this cute couple and die cut them with the coordinating dies and then colored them with Copic Markers. They are just too cute!


I stamped the pumpkins on the Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper then die cut them.  Using a Fantastik stick with Ghost Ink, I ran it over the pumpkins to remove some of the color.


The couple was added to an oval die cut from Marigold/Gold Foiled paper and Happy Thanksgiving was stamped on a scrap of foil. 



I loved this set so I decided to make some Thanksgiving place cards.  I stamped Happy Thanksgiving on Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.


Be sure to stop by the Rinea Blog as well as the Pink and Main Blog to see some amazing creations from the design teams.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


2 comments: