10/12/17

Etched Spooky Treats Plate

Hi everyone, Halloween is around the corner and it's time to decorate.

Using etchallⓇ etching creme, I've created an etched Spooky Treats plate to hold all kinds of Halloween goodies.


Using left over stickers I spelled Spooky Treats along the edges of the plate.  Then I used my Cricut to die cut the hand from vinyl - I thought that would be a fun element in the middle of the plate.


Once all my elements were adhered, I use etchall etching crème, covering the plate with a nice layer of etching crème.  You can never go wrong with the amount of etching crème you use because it is reusable.




I waited 15 minutes, then scraped the etching crème back into the jar.


Next I rinsed off the plate and removed the stickers and vinyl under running water. 


Taking photos of glass is a little tricky so I put the plate amongst the pumpkins on the front porch.  I think it makes a nice Halloween décor piece too.


How fun is this?


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


1 comment:

  1. FUN!!

    Liked that you used the reverse etch technique. Picture god among the pumpkins! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete