10/27/17

Congrats

Hi everyone, some times you just need to play with your supplies and see what happens.

Using Makin's Clay you can create any size or type of embellishments that add no weight to your card, but add a lot of dimension.


I used white clay in a mod podge mold to create an assortment of elements.  I now have some extra molded pieces that can be used for other projects.


I painted 2 of the frames with Prima Metallique Paints.  While waiting for them to dry, I created my card, inking the top layer before adding it to the card.


I grouped the flower and leaves in the center of the card and added the frames as embellishments.


Congrats was die cut using Spellbinders dies and Whisker Graphics twine was tied around the flower to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment