12/3/17

Festive Christmas Decorations

Hi everyone, we are heading towards Christmas and it's time to get your holiday decorations in order.  I created these festive Christmas decorations with the help of etchallⓇ's dip 'n etch.


I poured etchallⓇ dip 'n etch liquid into a container big enough to hold my jar, weighting the jar with little rocks.  



I let the jar sit for 15 minutes, then repeated the process for the second jar.  Once the jars were etched, I rinsed them off and replaced the dip 'n etch in it's original container.  Dip 'n etch is re-usable so there is no waste!


I glued festive ribbon around the jars and added foliage.  Such a simple but festive decoration for Christmas.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph



1 comment:

  1. Theses are very festive. Simple but sweet. Christmas gits with a capital C!!!

    ReplyDelete