5/2/18

Mixed Media Plaque

Hi everyone, I've got a new project on the Proxxon blog using an assortment of Proxxon tools to create a fun mixed media project.


Supplies:
Delta Scroll Saw
Delta Drill Press
Plaid Paint
Imagine Inks
Rinea Foiled Paper
Makin's Clay
Prima Mold

 

I began by drawing a design on plywood.  I started to cut the panel with my Jigsaw, but found the wood a little difficult to hand1e.


So I switched to the Scroll Saw to cut the design then switched back to the Jigsaw to cut the tiny areas.


I used the Delta Sander to sand the panel.


I then painted the panel with Plaid Paint and let it dry before continuing. 


Next, I used molding paste through a Prima Stencil to add dimension.  Once it dried, I spritzed on Imagine Fireworks! spray inks in Pear Tart, Rose Bud and Dandelion.  Then I decorated the panel with canvas, flowers and clips from my stash.  


I created some clay elements and added them about the panel.  Then I punched several butterflies from Rinea Foiled Papers, letting them fly free on my panel.  



Finally, I used the Drill Press to drill holes so I could add rope to hang my sign.




Thanks for stopping by.


Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment