5/12/18

Happy BIrthday with Whisker Graphics

Hi everyone, I'm on the Whisker Graphics blog with two different sets of birthday cards.



Supplies:
Divine Twine Collection - Bright White Solid, Red Solid, Natural
Divine Twine Knots - Brown Sugar
Prima Flowers
Imagine - Memento Espresso Truffle Ink, Rhubarb Stalk Ink
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Just For Fun Rubber Stamp

I created a set of masculine cards using the Cuttlebug Birthday Embossing Folder and Memento  Espresso Truffle Ink.



For my first card, I embossed pattern paper, then inked over the embossed portions with Espresso Truffle Ink to highlight the words.



I stamped the sentiment and matted it with cardstock.  Then I wrapped Brown Sugar Twine around the sentiment before adding it to the card with foam adhesives.



For my second card, I first inked the embossing folder with Espresso Truffle Ink then placed the pattern paper in the embossing folder.  After running it through the Cuttlebug, the results are totally different.


I wrapped Bright White Twine vertically around the embossed panel, tying it off at the bottom edge.  Then I added the panel to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


I used the same process to create a set of feminine cards.


Using the Cuttlebug Birthday embossing folder, I embossed pink pattern paper then used Rhubarb Stalk Ink across the embossed words to highlight them.


To finish, I added a sentiment amongst several flowers which I then adhered to the card with a brad.  Then I simply wrapped some Natural Twine around the flowers.


For my final card, I first inked the embossing folder with Rhubarb Stalk Ink then placed the pattern paper in the embossing folder.  After running it through the Cuttlebug, the results are totally different.  I tied Red Solid Twine vertically around the panel, then added the panel to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.  I simply finished it with a sentiment.

Now I have birthday cards on hand for when I need them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment