12/15/13

Just for you Tags

Hi everyone, it's a new challenge on the  Oozak blog  and we'd love to see your  creations using something new and something old.  I needed some tags so I that's what I created.


 
 
The "old" is the Justrite Stampers I have had for awhile.  The "new" is the Spellbinders wreath die I recently received.

 
 
These are pretty easy to make too. Just emboss the tag with a Cuttlebug embossing folder and ink it with black ink.  Stamp the sentiment and die cut the wreath.  Assemble two layers of wreaths, adhere around the sentiments.   To simulate the berries, I used Robin's Nest Dew Drops, adhering them with the Best Glue Ever from ScraPerfect. 
 
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Stampin Up
Embossing:  Cuttlebug
Stamps: Justrite Stapers
Ink: Clearsnap
Dies: Spellbinders
Staples: Tim Holtz
Adhesive: ScraPerfect
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love these tags! Those little staples are so cute!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tags and I am loving that wreath you've made.

    ReplyDelete