8/22/22

Hello Hula with TLC Designs

Hi everyone, I'm on the TLC Blog today sharing some amazing new stamps - Hello Hula Digital Stamps.




I colored the images with Copic Markers, then die cut them with the center die from the Rosie Sentiment Die.  I also die cut the sun and clouds from the Aztec Sunshine Circle Die.


To create the effect of sand mounds, I die cut the road die, separated the 2 layers, inked them and adhered them to the background.


Creating a card from navy cardstock, I cut paper from the Magical Delight paper pack, inserted the scalloped die from the Happy dragonfly circle and placed the hula girls.  I surrounded them with the sun and clouds.


This is such an adorable collection and all the TLC products work so well together.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment