8/29/22

TLC Designs Poetic Pixie

Hi everyone, I'm on the TLC blog.  I'm using Poetic Pixie Digital Stamps to create a sweet card.


Digital stamps are fun because you are able to size them as you want.  
This is such a cute image.  I colored him with Copic Markers.


Using the die from the Celebrate Frame Die, I die cut the phrase.


Next, I fussy cut the Pixie and the books, placing them slightly above the printed sentiment.  I then matted the panel with the die from the Rosie Sentiment Die, corner rounding the edges to coordinate with the panel.


Since the colors coordinated with the Magical Delight Paper Pack, I cut the panel to fit a gray card and wrapped it with ribbon before adhering to the card.
The Masterpiece panel was then added on top with foam adhesives for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

1 comment: