6/7/23

Etchall Summer Lantern

Hi everyone, I've etched a summer lantern using  EtchallⓇ.


This lantern needed some etching to bring it to life so I used etchallⓇ etching creme, etchall stencil spray and several stencils.


Using etchall stencil spray, I sprayed the stencil and allowed it to dry tacky.
Placing it on the lantern, I added etchall etching creme to the net.


Letting the etching creme sit for approximately 15 minutes, I removed the etching creme and put it back in the original container.   Since etchall is reusable, it can be saved for other projects.


Once one side was etched, I edged another side using anchors from the same stencil.
I taped around the anchors to keep the etching creme off the glass.


Apply the etching creme to the anchors and allow the etching creme to sit for approximately 15 minutes.


Remove the etching creme and put it back in the original container,
Wipe off any residual etching creme.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment