1/31/24

Happy Winter Snowman

 Hi everyone, winter is in full swing.


The snowman is a metal base.


Using Rinea foil in Arctic Starstruck, I traced the snowman, then adhered it.
Using a file, I filed the edges.
I wrapped ribbon around the snowman.
I used a 1" punch for the buttons and a 3/4" punch for the eyes.
The nose was cut from orange cardstock.


I die cut cardboard to create the sign post and assembled it with brads.
It was then adhered along the left side.


Using some burlap, I created his hat.
Holly leaves and buttons were added to the hat along with several snowflakes.


Modeling paste was used to add some "snowy" effects around the edges.
I also randomly added some splatters around the hat and sign.


Some additional snowflakes were added to his buttons.
"Winter" was stamped, torn and added to the sign post.

Happy Winter!

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment