2/3/24

BPM - Hello Friend

 Hi everyone, I'm using some amazing stamps and papers from I Brake for Stamps.


Supplies:  I Brake for Stamps:  Kisses Cammy
Hello Friend


I colored her with Copic Markers as I wanted to create a Valentine's Day themed card.


Creating a pink card, I added the doodled paper next.
Circles were added and then a strip of hearts down the side were added to define the card.


Kisses Cammy was fussy cut and added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.

Rhinestones were added randomly about the card and the sentiment was added.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


Looking for more Inspiration? Click the links below!
The Blank Page Muse Shop https://blankpagemuse.com/

Save 15% of your Blank Page Muse orders with discount code:  BPMSteph

No comments:

Post a Comment