4/13/24

Fairy Hugs Happy Bear Set

    Sharing a card using Fairy Hugs stamps available at Fairy Stamper.


Fairy Hugs stamps: Birthday Bear Set
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder


Stamp by stamping the bear and adding the words to the right.
I added a balloon to the edge.
To die cut the image (and not lose the balloon), I fussy cut around the balloon and slipped the die cut behind it so it cuts the design but not the balloon.


I used some cupcake paper and added it to a yellow card.
Using an embossing folder I embossed white cardstock and matted it with yellow cardstock.
Assemble the pieces to create the base of my card.
The stamped image was matted with a larger die cut.

I added some limited color to the image then added it to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment