4/20/24

Fairy Hugs Listen

   Sharing a card using Fairy Hugs stamps available at Fairy Stamper.


Fairy Hugs Stamp: Listen



Using an assortment of Tim Holtz products, I started by die cutting the planks.
Next I embossed 3 of the largest planks and glued them together for dimension.
Once dried, I used brown ink on the planks and wrapped twine around them.


Die cutting an assortment of leaves in varying colors, I assembled them and placed them around the twine, some above and some below.  For a pop of color, I die cut a red flower.


Creating a cream card, I added a striped panel then a layer of burlap.
The planks were then adhered on a slight angle and the phrase added to the corner.

Change up the sentiment and this would be a great masculine card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment