10/25/11

Pumpkin fun

Summer has come to an end and I am loving the colors of Fall, the crisp, clean air and more time to work on projects.

I first decided to create a gift bag and once I finished, I decided to create a matching card.



I first spritzed the bag with Log Cabin and Gold Smooch Spritz. I then created the front of the bag, matching pattern papers and cardstock.

I have had this Sizzix Pumpkin Stencil/embossing folder forever and I used a sponge to pick up Stephanie Barnard Tangerine Ink then Lime Pastel and rubbed the colors onto the stencil. Once I had the Pumpkin covered, I added Gold Embossing Powder. I was hoping to get a funky pumpkin look and I believe I achieved that. We all know that pumpkins are not orange - they have shades of color and lots of warts!!!



I inked the edges with Stephanie Barnard Tangerine Ink and then lightly sponged on some Leather Mix'd Media Inx before matting with cardstock.



This card was created using left over pieces of cardstock and pattern paper. I love creating matching cards.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern paper: Creative Imaginations, Adorn-it
Stencil: Sizzix Pumpkin
Inks: Clearsnap - Stephanie Barnard Tangerine Ink; Leather Mix'd Media Inx; Colorbox Lime Pastel
Embossing Powder: Clearsnap Gold
Smooch Spritz: Gold, Log Cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment