12/4/14

Happy Birthday Gary

It's my husband's 59th birthday today.  Wow, how did we get so old!!!!!

I had to make him a birthday card, so I used Ann Butler's Flourish stamps from KellyCraft and the new inks and art screens from Clearsnap to create this quick and easy card masculine card.



I used the new Stars Art Screen with  the new Crafter's Ink in Deep Woods.   After inking brown cardstock with the art screen, I tore the right corner and matted it with an almost perfect shade of coordinating cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped with Deep Woods, then inked and matted before adding it to the card front with foam adhesives for dimension.

Needing a little "something" to finish my card, I stamped HB in Deep Woods and then fussy cut them.  With foam adhesives for dimension, the letters look great.

Now, I hope he likes it!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

2 comments: