2/1/15

Love Banner

It's a new year with new challenges at Scor-Pal.  This month's challenge is all about hearts!!  It is, after all, the month of love!!




 
I created a banner using my Scor-Pal.  Center the panel on the Scor-Pal.  Score at 6" and at every half inch on either side of this center score.


 
 
Using Scor-Tape, I adhered the cardstock panels to the chipboard panels.
 
 
 
Since I used Core-dinations cardstock, I sanded over the scored lines to scuff up the banner pieces for a shabby chic look.




I die cut 3 layers of hearts and stamped the center heart using Ann Butler's stamps and crafter's inks from Clearsnap.  I then assembled and adhered them to the banner pieces with Scor-Tape.  Since I wanted the hearts to be "free", I used Scor-Tape down the center of the hearts only.



 
The roses were inked with Crafter's Berry ink and adhered under the hearts.

 

 

I ran ribbon through the holes and added stickers to the bottom edges of the banner pieces.

 

Remember to stop by the Scor-Pal blog and enter your project in this month's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment