2/15/15

Etched Candy Jar

Hi everyone, I've been working with a fun etchall product today.  It's called   etchall dip'n etch liquid and this product allows you to created frosted glass!

It is so easy to create frosted glass using etchall Dip 'N Etch liquid.  I wanted to etch a mason jar, so I first removed the top and then placed Stampendous Class A Peel stickers around the jar. 




After measuring the required amount of dip 'n etch in a small container, I placed the mason jar in the container and allowed it to sit for approximately 15 minutes.
 
 
After 15 minutes, I removed the mason jar.  Then, after removing the stickers, I rinsed and dried the jar and these lovely images showed.
 
 
I added some ribbon around the top of the jar and around the lid and then placed candy inside. 

 
 


A simple coordinating flower finished off the jar.
 
 
 
I'm thinking these would be lovely as a party favor, don't you?

What will you etch today?

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph




2 comments:

  1. Lovely...fun.....lovely! Your tutorial and pictures made it look easy and quick to make. I agree, they would be darling Party Table Favors for any occasion using all different stamps or stickers. Thank you for your time and efforts! I am proud you are an etchall Ambassador....Barbee....<{{}}><

    ReplyDelete