Using Scor-Tape, I adhered the cardstock panels to the chipboard panels.
Since I used Core-dinations cardstock, I sanded over the scored lines to scuff up the banner pieces for a shabby chic look.
I die cut 3 layers of hearts and stamped the center heart using Ann Butler's stamps and crafter's inks from Clearsnap. I then assembled and adhered them to the banner pieces with Scor-Tape. Since I wanted the hearts to be "free", I used Scor-Tape down the center of the hearts only.
I ran ribbon through the holes and added stickers to the bottom edges of the banner pieces.
Remember to stop by the Scor-Pal blog and enter your project in this month's challenge.
Thanks for stopping by today.