10/19/17

Happy BIrthday with Amazing Cast Products

Hi everyone, I am participating in the Designers Craft Connection blog hop this month and this month we are working with products from Amazing Casting Products and the theme is jewelry.




I had fun working with Amazing Clear Cast Resin and  Alumidust in Deep Purple and Gold.  Alumidust is a fine powder in amazing colors which can be mixed with resin or lightly brushed into molds as I have done.




Next, I poured the resin into the molds and allowed them to cure for approximately 24 hours.  Once cured, the pieces easily popped out of the molds.


I have 2 young ladies with birthdays this month, each with very different tastes.  One loves angels so I created an angel brooch.  The Alumidust is gorgeous on this piece and really brings out the details of the molded angel.


The other loves very simple designs so I created a simple necklace with Whisker Graphics twine and added jump rings to the purple bow.



Please stop by the Designers Craft Connection blog to see all the projects created.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph


9 comments: