6/30/11

Enjoy - Color Challenge

Check out the new color challenge at Clearsnap . Twice a month Niki Meiners posts a color challenge and this month's colors are:

Sea Glass
Canary
Scarlet

Check out this post for details on entering this challenge.

This is my color challenge card. I substituted Ice Jade for Sea Glass.



Supplies:
• Cardstock: Bazzill, Core-dinations
• Inks: Clearsnap Pigment Canary and Scarlet ; Chalk Ink Ice Jade ; Archival Ink Wicked Black ; Limited Edition Pigment Ink Curry
• Smooch: Gold Lame, Siren, Illuminate
• Jumbo Rollagraph Stamp Wheel: Butterfly Garden
• Brads: Making Memories
• Stamp: Penny Black

I used the Butterfly Garden Rollagraph, inking it with a base of Curry Archival Ink. After rolling it out once to remove most of the ink, I then re-inked it with Canary, Scarlet and Ice Jade Inks. I love how the Curry base allowed the colors to blend together creating a very soft pattern. I then added 3 brads to the centers of the flowers and painted some Smooch Ink on the flower petals with Illuminate, Siren and Gold Lame Inks. I stamped the sentiment with Wicked Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment