8/31/11

Happy Birthday

This card is up on the Papertemptress blog this morning. I paired this adorable GinaK image with some lovely papers from Papertemptress and this beauty was created in no time at all.



I first stamped my image on Neenah Solar White and colored it with my Copic Markers. Using Spellbinders Wonky Squares I cut the image, then cut the second layer from Gold Sparkle, then cut the third layer from Blue Leather. The second and third layers were also embossed with the dies and I love how the papers withstand the pressure of the embossing.

I then placed all my elements on a card base of Black Skinny Stripes which is an amazing paper - strong and durable.

Don't forget to check out the store for some awesome papers.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertemptress
Stamps: GinaK
Inks: Memento
Markes: Copic Markers
Brads: Making Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment