8/12/11

Trick or Treat

Did you know that using the Colorbox Multi-Color Ink Pads with glossy paper can really add quite a bit of pizzazz to your creations? I used the Spooktacular Ink set on thess card, then used the Jumbo Rollagraph Stamp Wheel Wordwords to add additional depth.

I first swiped the inkpad down my paper, then allowed a little time for it to dry. Once dry, I turned the paper 90 degrees and swiped the ink pad again. This allowed the inks to cross each other. Once dry, I used the Jumbo Rollagraph Stamp Wheel Wordwords with Wicked Black Ink and covered my paper.



I cut the paper to size and matted with some coordinating orange cardstock. I cut the witches hat from black cardstock, then embossed the spider with Clear Embossing Powder to give it a shiny look and added some Carrot Smooch to the hat's buckle.

I stamped Trick or Treat in Wicked Black Ink , matted it with orange and black cardstock, then it added to the card front with a black brad.

Since I had a lot of left overs, I decided to create a square card. I cut the stamped paper into 2" squares and matted them with orange and black cardstock. Using Wicked Black Ink , I stamped spider webs in the corners of each square before mounting them to the card base. I also stamped Trick or Treat for the center square, adding it to the front with foam dots.





Supplies:

Cardstock: Bazzill, Core-dinations
Inks: Clearsnap
Stamps: The Stamps of Life
Rollagraph: Clearsnap
Brad: Creating Keepsakes
Die cuts: Cricut Expression

No comments:

Post a Comment