8/15/11

US - Clearsnap Color Challenge

It's time for another color challenge on the Clearsnap Blog . Using Deep Lagoon, Berrylicious from the "Big Top" ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink Queue , I created this card.



I cut the card shape using my Cricut and Gypsy. The design was cut on white cardstock using the Damask cartridge. I then inked the design with Berrylicious, and used Butterscotch on the center. Thinking I'd make an anniversary card, I inked my chipboard letters with Berrylicious and Deep Lagoon, then added Clear Embossing Powder. I added the letters to the center of the card.



I cut a large circle for the inside and inked the edges with Deep Laggon. I also stamped "Happy Anniversary" in Deep Lagoon as the inside sentiment.


Supplies:
Ink: Clearsnap ColorBox Archival Dye Queue Deep Lagoon, Berrylicious, Butterscotch
Embossing Powder: Clear Top Boss Embossing Powder
Cardstock: Bazzill
Stamps: The Stamps of Life
Die cuts: Cricut Expression, Gypsy
Cartridge: Damask
Chipboard: Basic Grey

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Great shaped card...
    and I sooo want that Damask cart!
    Sure wish I had some CX credits, lol! ;)

    ReplyDelete