10/28/12

Nature's Beauty

Here's today's post at  Classy CardsnSuch.

I created a 5 1/2" square card and used my Scor Buddy to create the perfect fold.   Using several pattern papers from Simple Stories Handmade Holidays 6x6 pad, I created the card layers.   The stamp is part of a 2 piece set from Heartfelt Creations called Scenic Combo and I absolutely loved coloring it with Copic Markers. Since I wanted it to fit the front of my card, I chose to cut it into an oval shape, but made sure to keep the trees in tact in the upper left. Using Spellbinders Labels 18, I created a mat for the image from cardstock.


The sentiment is from Justrite's Nature's Nested Sentiments and is just the perfect mate to this image. The image was added with small Joy Foam Pads while the sentiment was added with large Joy Foam Pads.


Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill, Cryogen
Pattern paper: Simple Stories
Dies: Spellbinders
Stamps: Heartfelt Creations, Justrite Stampers
Markers: Copic Markers


No comments:

Post a Comment