10/25/14

Dream

Hi everyone, today I'm working with the newest stamps from Rubber Dance - DaVinci.  This collection of stamps includes images, collaged elements and so much more.



I found vintage inspired papers and tags in my stash and thought they would work well with these stamps.  I stamped the image in brown ink on cream cardstock, fussy cut the image, inked it with a darker brown and matted it with cream cardstock before adding it to the card.

 
Dream was stamped in brown ink on white cardstock and matted with black cardstock.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I very much love that vintage feel and your layering! Great job, Steph ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Steph! The stamed face looks like a statue - super cool! Thank you! :-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. *stamPed face ... (I can spell, sometimes .....lol)

    ReplyDelete