7/14/15

Winter friendship

It's a new challenge at Cornish Heritage Farms.  Did you know that today is Pandemonium day?  It's a day to go with the flow and see what happens!!!  Today I'd love to see your quick cards, created in 10 minutes (well, we can stretch that to 20 minutes!!) or less.  Sometimes you just have to work quickly so show us what you can do.

Since I wanted to use the new  Friend Expressions stamp set, I paired it with the Village Snow Scene  digital stamp which I've colored with Copic Markers in specific spots just for effect (and that cuts down on the creating time!)



I die cut around the image, then added a friendship phrase from the  Friend Expressions stamp set which was also die cut before adding it to the card.




There you have it.  Created in about 20 minutes. 

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs: 


 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph


No comments:

Post a Comment