3/1/17

Just4Fun March Challenge

Hey everyone, it's time for a new challenge at Just For Fun Rubber Stamps and this month it's all about birthdays.

I wanted a fun background, so I created a background using a Cuttlebug embossing folder and lightly inking it with lavender ink. I stamped the Stamptangle Stacked Tea Cups on white cardstock and colored them with Zig Markers.


I die cut around the tea cups, but first fussy cut around the steam so it would not be cut off.  After inking, I matted it with black cardstock and added it to my card.  The Double Happy Birthday stamp was inked with black ink and stamped on white cardstock.  I fussy it to fit my card and matted it with black cardstock before adding to the card with foam adhesives for dimension.


Remember to stop by the blog to see a wide variety of creations.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Great card! You got a great at around the sentiment and I love those tea cups!

    ReplyDelete