11/28/18

Pine Tree Cards with Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Hi everyone I'm on the Just For Fun blog sharing two new cards using some great stamps available from the store.  



I used the Pine Forest stamp which, at 4 1/2" wide, is perfect for the front of a card.  For the background, I used  paper that I had spritzed with assorted colors of Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Sprays.   I inked the stamp directly with shades of green and brown, then stamped in on the background.  


The stamped panel was matted with 2 colors of green cardstock.


The sunset sentiment was stamped on a left over scrap and also matted with 2 colors of green cardstock before being added to the card with foam adhesives.


Here's another version of the card with a slightly different background and a different sentiment.



Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




1 comment: