4/3/19

How to Create Easter Eggs with Proxxon Tools

Hi everyone, I'm on the Tiny Tool Time Blog sharing some Easter Eggs I've created with my Proxxon Tools.


I began by drawing Easter Eggs on some scrap plywood.


Using the Micro Band Saw, I easily cut an assortment of eggs.  I still have a lot of practicing to do, but I am pleased with how quick I was able to cut the eggs.


I used my newest tool, the Disk Sander, to quickly and easily sanded the eggs. With the speed variations, I could choose how fast (or how slow) I wanted the sander to spin.


Using an assortment of Plaid paints, I painted the eggs.


I also painted some little Easter baskets I had in my stash, then glued the eggs to each basket.


Finally, I added Robin's Nest Dew Drops on the eggs so each egg became very unique.


Then I filled the baskets with raffia and added assorted candies.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph






4 comments: