4/7/19

Happy Mother's Day

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog using some lovely Rinea foiled papers to create a Mother's Day card.



Using a Crafter's Companion embossing folder with a center die cut, I embossed and die cut Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper.  I love the details that show once the foil has been embossed.  The cut out is perfect and I put it aside for another project.




o

I matted the panel with Marigold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper creating my card.


Using Fuchsia Starstuck Foiled Paper, I die cut flowers and then die cut leaves from Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper . Using a stylus, I formed the flowers and leaves. 


Happy Mother's Day

The flowers were stacked together and added to opposite corners of the card. Then the leaves were placed under the flowers.



Two ovals were die cut from white cardstock, a phrase was stamped on the smaller layer, and placed behind the flowers.   Happy Mother's Day was then stamped, punched and placed atop a Violet punched layer. Both were then added to the card with foam adhesives for dimension. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment