4/1/19

Tags With Arnold Grummer Papermaking Kits

Hi everyone, I'm on the Arnold Grummer blog today with a set of tags using handmade papers created with the Arnold Grummer Papermaking Kit.


 I recently created an assortment of handmade papers using one of the Arnold Grummer Papermaking Kits.  Each kit makes different sized papers.  With the variety of papers I had previously made, I selected 3 papers from which I could create my tags.



I selected 3 papers - one with shades of purple, one with touches of blue and one with flecks of green. 



Next, I selected corresponding inks and inked the edges of the tags.  Then I used a script stamp to create texture on each tag with the same inks.


A phrase was stamped with black ink and then die cut.  After matting it with a scalloped circle, the phrase was added to the tag.  Dew drops were adhered to the bottom of the tag and twine inserted at the top.


Twine was wrapped around the tag.  2 different phrases were stamped in black ink and also die cut.  Each was matted with cardstock and added to the tag with foam adhesives for dimension.  Dew drops were added to the tag.  


Twine was wrapped around the tag.  A phrase was stamped on a left over scrap and die cut.  It was also matted with a scalloped circle and added to the tag with foam adhesives.  Dew drops were added beneath the phrase.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment