5/22/19

Create and Sew Panel

Hi everyone, I'm on the Proxxon blog with a fun sewing panel for that special someone who enjoys sewing.



I started by drawing a circle on a panel.  Using the Micro Bandsaw, I easily cut out the circle.



Next, I used the Disk Sander to quickly sand the edges of the panel.


Finally I used the Bench Drill Press to put a hole in the panel for the hanger.


Now that the panel was ready, I used a stencil with molding paste to add dimension to the panel.  Once dry, I painted the panel with Plaid paint.


For more dimension, I used the stencil again on the painted panel.  Then I pulled assorted sewing elements and arranged them on the panel, painting them with Plaid paints.


Create and Sew were die cut from Rinea Foiled Paper.  A piece of burlap was draped over a hanger and a sewing machine added on top.  


Twine was wrapped around the 2 spools and threaded through the 2 needles.  

What do you think?

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment