5/17/19

Summer Days with Rinea Foiled Papers

Hi everyone, I'm on the Rinea blog  with a Summer décor wall hanging.


Starting with a wood panel, I painted it with white paint, then die cut Sapphire/Sapphire Starstruck with a large oval die which would serve as the base of my project. Next I die cut Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper with the same oval then tore the top edge and adhered it to the background.



To give the illusion of sand, I added mini art stones.  I die cut Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper to create clouds, then I embossed them to give them a whispy look.



Next, I stamped an assortment of shells on Silver/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper and Marigold Starstruck.



Using a Prima stamp, I stamped her on white cardstock, adding touches of color with Copic Markers, then fussy cut her. Since I wanted to dress her, I stamped her again on Violet/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper, then fussy cut the dress and hairbow which I adhered to the main image. I also stamped her on Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper which I used for her hair and pocket.



Once she was ready, I added her to the panel, then placed the clouds. I gave the seashells some dimension and added them atop the sand.



Finally, I die cut "summer days" from Marigold/Glossy Foiled Paper and adhered the words around the panel.


Thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment