7/13/19

Comfort Card with Arnold Grummer Papermaking Kits

Hi everyone, my newest post  on the Arnold Grummer blog is a comfort card.



Using  one of the Arnold Grummer's Papermaking Kits, I created an assortment of handmade papers. Once the papers completely dried, I chose one to create with and cut it to 4" x 5 1/4".  I taped the  Bare Trees Meal Stencil from Stampendous on my handmade paper.  Using a pallet knife I  added modeling paste over the stencil.


Carefully removing the tape, I removed the stencil while still wet.  I quickly rinsed off the stencil to remove any trace of the modeling paste.


While still wet, I poured Stampendous Twinkle Glitter across the tree tops and put it aside to dry.


For a touch of color, I spritzed Bamboo Leaves Fireworks! Shimmery Craft Spray along the bottom of the card.


Using a scrap piece of handmade paper, I stamped a sentiment from Stampendous -  Encouraging Words - with VersaFine Pinecone Ink.



The panel was lightly inked and then added to a card base.  The phrase was added with pop dots for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by.

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment